26th July 2017
Surrey Recycling Centres Consultation
In order to save money Surrey County Council are proposing the following changes to the Community Recycling Centres(CRCs).
Before implementing their final plan SCC are having a consultation with residents ending on 7th August 2017. Residents can see an
Overview on the SCC website and are encouraged to
complete the online Questionnaire.
- Ending the free daily allowance of non-household waste.
- Closing CRCs on two weekdays so all sites are open for five days a week.
- Ensuring CRCs in Camberley and Farnham are only used by Surrey residents.
- Permanent closure of four smaller CRCs – Bagshot, Cranleigh, Warlingham and Dorking.
- Restricting users of vans, trailers and pick-ups to larger CRCs only.
However if you so wish you can email your objections and thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org,
call 03456 009 009 or text 07860 053 465 (Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm).